Yet again this season, the iconic 5 Couleurs Couture eye palette by Dior is reinvented in a summer limited edition. For the occasion, Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup, has created 2 harmonies of 5 eyeshadows in solar and flattering shades, each adorned with a motif dear to the Mediterranean art of living: the bayadere stripe.
The creamy, comfortable powder does not migrate into the crease of the eyelid. Each high-color eyeshadow in the makeup palette delivers immediate and long-wearing color intensity.
Satiny copper, peach or bronze: the eyeshadow shades of the Dioriviera limited edition are inspired by the warm hues of a setting sun. The 4 brush applicators included in the palette allow for precision application.
- A creamy and comfortable texture that does not migrate into the crease of the eyelid.
- An intense color with long wear.
- A duo of double-sided applicators for full creative expression.
The eyeshadows reveal a fine-to-the-touch powder with a no-makeup feel that delivers immediate, long-wearing color intensity to suit any skin tone.
- 479 Bayadère: natural and elegant, Bayadère revolves around a golden copper, accompanied by a peachy pink, a white gold, a satiny plum bronze and a sensual velvet brown.
- 779 Riviera: ideal for creating captivating eyes, Riviera kindles shades of satiny peach, pearly gold, velvet burgundy and metallic copper around a flattering bronze, the star of this edition.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the thin sponge applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Using the angled shading brush, apply the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to brighten and widen the eye.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darkest shade along the lash line with the thin sponge applicator for definition.
2. Blend over the entire mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the wide sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.