Emblematic of Dior eye makeup, the 5 Couleurs Couture palette is one of the most beautiful canvasses to express the creativity of the House of Dior: for this limited edition, the 5 eyeshadows feature a delicate and unique* floral pattern.
The palette revolves around a dark eyeshadow and 4 light and golden shades. Combined, they are used to achieve makeup with a distinctly Dior color intensity and long wear.
Creamy and comfortable on the eyelids, the compact eyeshadow powder is applied using two double-ended applicators included in the palette's case.
* At Dior.
- A comfortable texture that does not migrate into the crease of the eyelid.
- An intense color with long wear.
- A duo of double-ended applicators for full creative expression.
The eyeshadows reveal a fine-to-the-touch powder with a no-makeup feel, and deliver immediate, long-wear color intensity, adapted to different skin tones.
Beige, golden and brown shades.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the thin sponge applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Using the angled shading brush, highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darkest shade along the lash line with the thin sponge applicator for definition.
2. Blend over the entire mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the wide sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.