The Miss Dior makeup palette is inspired by the iconic style and the elegant femininity of the Miss Dior fragrance. The very essence of the "New Look", Miss Dior embodies the spirit of the House of Dior since 1947.
It is on the Miss Dior bottle that the legendary houndstooth motif was used for the first time by Christian Dior, echoing the couture designs of the House of Dior. Today, Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup, reinterprets it in a sophisticated makep palette, where iconic Miss Dior codes are mixed, such as the famous "poignard" bow.
3 eye shadows, a blush, a lipstick and a top coat lacquer in harmonious shades compose this limited-edition palette.
Shades inspired by the New Look spirit and the elegant femininity of Miss Dior:
- 3 eyeshadows in delicate shades of pink,
- 1 long-wear lipstick with floral lip care in a pink shade with a satin finish,
- 1 couture color and long-wear blush,
- 1 glittery top coat lacquer.
* At Dior.
1. Use the eyeshadows alone or in combination to enhance the eyes.
2. Apply the blush on the cheeks and the cheek bones.
3. Apply the lipstick on the lips, with a finger or using the double-ended brush provided.
4. Wear the glittery lacquer on bare nails or as a top coat.
A lip makeup brush and an eye makeup brush together on a double-ended applicator.