Dior Prestige Le Baume de Minuit is Dior's first night cream concentrated with Midnight Rosapeptide that revitalizes skin from external stressors encountered during the day (1) and makes the night count twice. (2) The skin looks three times denser, radiant, fresh, and rested. (3)
The night is a crucial time for youth. Like the skin, roses also follow a nocturnal biological clock. At night roses produce molecules, including madecassic acid (4), while the skin’s clock synchronizers activate nocturnal revitalization functions. Dior science has discovered that with age, 80% of clock synchronizers (5) become deregulated, putting the skin’s clock out of sync and contributing to accelerated skin aging.
To address this vicious circle, Dior Prestige turned to the legendary Rose de Granville, which is even more opulent at night. After 20 years of research, Dior has unlocked the secrets of this power: a specific nighttime molecular profile, the key to protection against nocturnal aggressors.
Harvested at night in the heart of the Dior rose garden, the Roses are infused with Midnight Rosapeptide, which energizes skin’s clock synchronizers and helps accelerate nocturnal revitalization.
(1) Self-assessment by scoring 33 women. Comparison between clinical signs of aging in the evening before vs. after applying the product.
(2) Self-assessment by scoring 33 women. Comparison between the morning after applying the product the previous evening and the morning without product application the previous evening. Assessment of the effect on crow’s feet wrinkles and forehead wrinkles and on plump aspect of the skin.
(3) Clinical assessment of 33 women by a dermatologist to evaluate the progress of the product’s performance. Comparison between the effect after the first night of use and the effect after 1 month.
(4) Analytical test on hybrid rose. Comparison between molecules produced at night vs. during the day.
(5) In vitro test on the genes tested in the epidermis.
Dior Prestige Le Baume de Minuit acts on two levels to enhance the skin’s visible youthfulness: concentrated with Midnight Rosapeptide, it offers skin revitalization and helps stimulate the skin's nighttime revitalization functions. Every night, skin revitalizes itself better to resist the day's stress factors.*
Intensely revitalized, the skin is visibly plumped. Every morning, the features are rested and enhanced. In the morning the skin is transformed, soothed, and as fresh as a rose petal. It recovers better from everyday stress factors.
Dior Prestige Le Baume de Minuit can be used daily as a night cream, or once or twice a week as a revitalizing mask.
* Self-assessment by scoring 33 women. Comparison between clinical signs of aging in the evening before vs. after applying the product.
The result of 182 formulation trials, the rich and luscious texture of Dior Prestige Le Baume de Minuit is created through 8 temperature-controlled steps to deliver a true sense of well-being and help promote nighttime relaxation.
Composed of 91%* natural-origin ingredients, this night cream is the product of an ideal balance of rich ingredients that have various melting points, resulting in a transformative texture that melts into the skin.
Dior's expert formulators have developed Hydralock-8 technology for Dior Prestige Le Baume de Minuit: a combination of 8 ingredients selected to penetrate different levels of the epidermis, seemingly redensifying the skin from within by retaining moisture. The Dior Prestige Le Baume de Minuit formula delivers 8h** of hydration and intense fusion with the skin.
Intense sensory appeal dedicated to intense revitalization.
* Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 9% contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability.
** Instrumental test on 32 volunteers after a single application.
A new chapter for Rosapeptide, the signature ingredient in the Dior Prestige skincare range, Midnight Rosapeptide is the result of an unprecedented Dior science discovery about the Rose de Granville's nocturnal power with its unparalleled beauty and resilience.
Every night, the roses open their petals even more. Just as skin defends itself during the day and revitalizes itself overnight, roses have a nocturnal clock that delays the wilting of their petals and overproduces madecassic acid, which is four times more present at night than during the day.*
Fascinated by the Rose de Granville’s nighttime opulence and vitality in the heart of the Dior rose garden, Dior Prestige has now identified the secret of its nocturnal power. The Rose de Granville produces exclusive molecules at night that are key to its nocturnal defense mechanisms.
To capture this ephemeral power, the Rose de Granville is harvested for the first time at night and transformed in the heart of the garden in the early morning using a magnetic eco-extraction process. This rich, concentrated extract produces Midnight Rosapeptide. Rich with 101 molecules, it is a combination of the original Rosapeptide and madecassic acid, a molecule with skin-revitalizing properties that the roses overproduce at night.*
Infused at the heart of Dior Prestige Le Baume de Minuit's formula, Midnight Rosapeptide targets skin's clock synchronizers to help resynchronize the skin's nocturnal clock and energize its revitalizing functions, helping to revitalize skin from external stressors encountered during the day, and making the night count twice.**
* Analytical test on hybrid rose. Comparison between molecules produced at night vs. during the day.
** Self-assessment by scoring 33 women. Comparison between the morning after applying the product the previous evening and the morning without product application the previous evening. Assessment of the effect on crow’s feet wrinkles and forehead wrinkles and on plump aspect of the skin.
After 1 month of use, skin looks 6 times denser and 3 times more radiant. In the morning, the complexion is 3 times fresher and more rested.*
Applied in a thick layer as a mask, Dior Prestige Le Baume de Minuit leaves skin two times more revitalized.**
* Clinical assessment of 33 women by a dermatologist to evaluate the progress of the product’s performance. Comparison between the effect after the first night of use and the effect after 1 month.
** Clinical assessment of 33 women by a dermatologist to evaluate the progress of the product’s performance. Comparison between the effect after the first night with normal application vs. the effect after the second night with the application of a thick layer.
Dior Prestige Le Baume de Minuit is for use every night after Dior Prestige Le Nectar Premier, as a night cream and once or twice a week in a thick layer for 15 minutes for stronger revitalizing action as a mask.
1. Warm a generous pea-sized dot of Le Baume de Minuit between your hands.
2. Breathe deeply for 8 seconds: the delicate fragrance helps to relax the senses.
3. Smooth the formula over the entire face in wide, upward strokes, moving from the center outward.
4. Extend the application to the neck and décolleté, from the top down.
5. Use as a mask once a week: apply Le Baume de Minuit to the face in a thick layer. After 15 minutes, massage the excess into the face and neck.