Diorshow 5 Couleurs is the Dior eye makeup signature eyeshadow palette: long-wearing makeup in an ultra-creamy and comfortable texture.
This eye palette has been reinvented with a formula infused with cornflower extract. Each harmony of shades for this eye palette is inspired by an iconic piece of Dior fashion, like a wardrobe of eyeshadows to dress your eyes in Dior. Depending on the palette chosen, the eyeshadow is matte, satin, shimmer, metallic or glitter.
The case of this Dior eye palette has been given a more modern design, down to the finest detail: lacquered and adorned with the House of Dior signature, and featuring a clasp monogrammed with the initials CD.
The Diorshow 5 Couleurs comes with 2 single-ended applicators to apply and blend the eyeshadows.
Diorshow 5 Couleurs delivers a creamy, comfortable and long-wearing texture that does not migrate into the crease of the eyelid. The intense color is available is matte, satin, shimmer, metallic or glitter finishes.
Developed by the Dior laboratories, the palettes contain a fine and creamy powder with a no-makeup feel. They deliver immediate, long-wearing color intensity to suit all skin tones. The formula is composed of natural-origin pigments and infused with cornflower extract.
A range of palettes to fulfill many color and makeup finish desires, composed of 16 harmonies including 3 icons*:
- Denim, celebrating the casual chic and timeless style of jeans, a Dior signature.
- Khaki, where shades of iridescent gold contrast with a warm brown and a mysterious green for a bold smoky eye.
- Mitzah, a harmony of amber, bronze and copper that reflects the timeless elegance of Christian Dior's muse, Mitzah Bricard.
* At Dior.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by applying the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lash line for definition.
2. Blend over the entire mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.
An applicator with a foam tip, an applicator with a blending tip.