In a limited edition, the Diorshow 5 Couleurs eye palette is available in two harmonies of soft and luminous shades, each created around a heart of lilac-pink and a heart of peach by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.
Each eyeshadow, infused with cornflower and pine oil extracts, features a comfortable texture with a soft and creamy feel. The finishing touch of this Dior eye makeup essential, the powder is engraved with an elegant pattern inspired by the threads of the House of Dior couture fabrics.
Each Diorshow 5 Couleurs palette includes 5 eyeshadows and 2 applicators – sponge and brush.
Diorshow 5 Couleurs delivers a creamy, comfortable and long-wearing texture that does not migrate into the crease of the eyelid. The intense color is available in matte, satin, shimmer, metallic or glitter finishes, depending on the harmony.
Developed by the Dior laboratories, the palettes contain a fine and creamy powder with a no-makeup feel. They deliver immediate, long-wearing color intensity to suit all skin tones. The formula is composed of natural-origin pigments and infused with cornflower extract.
-123 Pink Organza: a metallic silvery purple, a rosy white, a dusty pink and a satiny mauve around a heart of lilac-pink.
- 923 Popeline Peach: a slightly rosy peach, an iridescent white, a golden sand and an orangey pink around an intense rosy coral.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade all over the mobile eyelid with the sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by applying the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Highlight and widen the eyes by applying the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade all over the mobile eyelid with the sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lash line for definition.
2. Blend over all of the mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and defined eyes.
A foam tip applicator, a brush applicator with a smudger tip